- Polymer Processing Society Morand Lambla Award, 2002.
- 3M Faculty Award, 1998.
- DuPont Young Professor, 1997-1999.
- National Science Foundation CAREER Grant, 1996-2000.
- University of Minnesota Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship, 1989-1990.
- Plastics Institute of America Scholarship, 1987-1989.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship, 1985-1988.
- DuPont-Conoco Fellowship in Chemical Engineering, 1985-1986.
- Philip Bliss Prize for Scholarly Excellence, 1985.
- A.W. Smith Prize: Academic Achievement in Chemical Engineering, 1985.
- Ernest B. Yeager Award for Undergraduate Research, 1985.
- AIChE Outstanding Academic Student Award, 1985.
- Smith/Horsburgh/Treuhaft Scholarship, CWRU, 1981-1985.
The information on this web site may be unreliable, misleading, out-of-date, or just plain wrong.
PolymerProcessing.com accepts no liability for use or misuse of the information contained herein.
Polymer processing operations often present numerous safety hazards.
You should obtain advice from an experienced professional or consultant.